Live instructor-led training in the classroom or via Teams
We offer a regular schedule of instructor-led courses at well-equipped training venues in the UK, US, Germany and the Netherlands.
Courses usually take place in Pacific time, Eastern time, or UK or European time.
Join the class from wherever you are on the planet
At first, I was hesitant about doing the course remotely, but I would have no concerns now. I was in Pacific time zone, other students were in EST zone, the instructor was in the UK, and everything worked great!
Online self-paced courses
I had a really fun time taking this course! Even though the course content was more demanding, it still worked great to study online at my own pace. The course materials were really good. Good structure and great quality content!
Learn online in you own time, and with the support of an experienced tutor.
If you have questions simply email your tutor for help. We’ll response swiftly, and depending on the issue, we’ll reply by email or arrange a Skype session.
I studied online at my own pace and that worked out fine. I could schedule some learning in the weekends or evenings if I was too busy at work. The courses were clear, and there were a lot of things to learn by yourself in the labs. When I had few questions, the answers always came back very fast.
Course modules are split into lessons as MP4 presentations, and often include a lab demo for you to watch before you try it yourself. Choose which lesson or demo you want to view – pause, rewind and fast forward as often as you like!
- Access to online lectures, quizzes and demos
- Access to a virtual machine environment – for our MIM courses, you get 28 days with a VM to complete your online course. And for our Azure AD Connect Masterclass, up to 21 days. That’s plenty if you study for just a couple of hours a day, or set aside time at the weekends.
- Perpetual access to a soft copy of the course manual
- Dedicated support from an experienced tutor
- Course certificate
The modules were logically built up making more and more sense. Doing the course online at my own pace worked perfectly for me.
Doing a private course allowed us to share our reasoning and our thoughts on architecture, innovation, procedures, policies, and best practices as they relate to our needs.
All our courses are available as private training courses. So, if a number of people in your organization need training, this could be the best option. We can send our instructor to your premises – or wherever you choose.
There are many benefits to training privately:
- significant savings on travel and overnight expenses for your staff
- arrange the course on a date convenient to you and your team
- flexible course content – we can’t completely re-write courses but we can tailor the content to focus on the elements most important to you
- training with your colleagues means you can have discussions specific and relevant to you
- huge cost savings – train more than five people and you immediately save on the costs of classroom training
- keep your valuable IT professionals on-site – we’d rather they stay focused on the training, but we know emergencies happen
We opted for the private on-site course because not only was it cheaper, it allowed us to take the time and ask environment specific questions about MIM and our unique installation. This was invaluable to our learning experience. Let’s just say we got more than our money’s worth!
Or call us
in Europe on+44 (0)1865 521200
in North America on +1 425-577-6542
Or email email@example.com
Keep on learning
If you attend a class in person or via Skype, you get free access to all online demos, quizzes and lectures for one month from the first day of your course. This will help you to consolidate what you learn, and if you found a particular section tricky, you can go over it again.
Need even more? You can extend your VM time to continue accessing the environment, enabling you to re-do labs and explore the product more deeply.