Cost-effective access to identity expertise as and when you need it
TrainingPlus – get ad-hoc MIM, Azure AD and Azure AD Connect training plus ongoing help and support at discounted rates
We have an international reputation as the go-to company for training courses and tools focusing on Microsoft hybrid identity technologies that underpin security and governance.
And, since January 2021, we have offered post-training support and consultancy to our customers through our TrainingPlus initiative.
What is TrainingPlus?
Our flexible and cost-effective trainingPlus packages enable organizations worldwide to benefit from MIM and Azure AD training plus ongoing ad hoc advice, help and mentoring at discounted rates.
TrainingPlus is a no brainer. Having identity experts on hand to discuss things with and help us devise practical, workable solutions to problems as they arise is so great. It saves us so much time and money knowing we’re doing the right thing the first time. I’d definitely recommend TrainingPlus to other organizations. – Neil, Infrastructure Systems Administrator, UK university
How TrainingPlus can help your organization
In addition to access to online, video and instructor-led training courses, our popular instructors (including Paul Captainino) and our expert “behind-the-scenes” team can provide the following help and support services:
- Public and online self-paced training courses
- Short bursts of mentoring or training on specific topics
- Overseeing your architecture
- Disaster recovery plans
- Upgrade procedure
- Checking/refining code
- Sanity checks (I am about to press this button, is it going to break anything?)
- Database health
- Reviewing error logs
- Server health
Configuration and development
- Management agents/connectors
- Form design
- Security configuration
- Onboarding and offboarding processes
- Auditing/reporting capabilities
- Errors and problems with your solution
- But to be clear, we are not a 24×7 support service, we are not here to “keep the lights on”
What is not included?
- We are not a full consultancy – our sister Oxford Computer Group companies do that! So we do not take on complete implementations, nor do we provide managed services or 24×7 system support.
- Private courses for groups are not included in TrainingPlus. More information about private training is available here.
Many customers who have completed our training courses go on to implement their own identity solutions (using MIM, Azure AD Connect and Azure AD) – but nearly all of them hit a bump in the road at some point, or simply need some advice or help with particular features or overall system design.
Our sister companies in Oxford Computer Group offer full implementation services but, for help with smaller issues and mentoring staff, customers frequently return to us.
In addition to our highly rated instructors, we have an expert “behind-the-scenes” team who ensure our courses and tools are always up to date with the latest developments in technology and best practice. They are perfectly placed to help customers with all kinds of identity-related issues.
How does a TrainingPlus annual package work?
TrainingPlus packages allow customers (businesses, organizations, or individuals) to pay in advance for training and support services in return for what is effectively a discount on our standard pricing.
You buy TrainingPlus vouchers which are valid for one year from purchase. We issue bonus vouchers based on the level of advance payment – see table. At the end of the year, unused vouchers can be rolled into a new package. If you choose not to buy a new TrainingPlus package, unused vouchers can be used at 50% of their original value during the following year.
You can choose to buy USD, GBP or Euro vouchers.
I’d definitely recommend TrainingPlus to other organizations. It’s an extremely flexible way of getting support and help. It’s so convenient.
|TrainingPlus annual package||Advance payment (in chosen currency) ||Bonus vouchers we add||Vouchers available to spend|
Meet our expert team
With more than a century of identity expertise between them, there’s not much that our technical wizards don’t know!
Our experts are ready to help you!
- Hugh is passionate about MIM, Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect
- Paul specializes in on-premises environments, MIM, Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect
- Steve is a guru in architecture facilitating heterogenous environments, and all things programming
- Andi has extensive experience in on-premises environments, networking, migrating to the cloud, and Azure AD
- James is an authority in strategic planning, architecture, MIM, Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect
Can we use TrainingPlus vouchers for training courses?
You can use vouchers for public, instructor-led training courses and online, self-paced courses, but not for private training courses for groups.
Can we buy more TrainingPlus vouchers within a 12-month period?
Absolutely! You can buy more TrainingPlus vouchers at any time on the same terms, and they will be valid for another year. Any unused vouchers from a previous package will have their validity extended to match.
What happens if we don’t use all our TrainingPlus vouchers before they expire?
At the end of the year, any unused vouchers can be rolled into a new package. If you choose not to buy a new TrainingPlus package, unused vouchers can be used at 50% of their original value during the following year.
See our TrainingPlus terms and conditions.