We continue to get fantastic feedback about the quality of our online, self-paced MIM Foundation and MIM Advanced courses, and the superb support we offer to our students.
Here are some recent examples of 5-star feedback for our online, self-paced training courses:
This course was awesome. I learnt a lot and I feel more confident now. I have already started using these skills at work and my supervisors are very happy. The course, lab, demo and the quiz are simply great. Vikram, Senior Programmer Analyst/Systems Developer Analyst, USA
A very well presented course. Well paced and excellent examples given in the lab modules. Chris D, Analyst/Programmer, Australia
Very happy with the course. Training materials are clear and well articulated and the support I had from the training team (Moth, Andi, et al) was fabulous. They answered every question, query and request I had, and very swiftly at that. Thanks! Yoav, Global Identity Management Consultant, UK
Just as with the MIM Foundation course, this MIM Advanced course was great – I had a really fun time taking this course! Even though the course content was more demanding, it still worked great to study online at my own pace. The course materials were really good. Good structure and great quality content! Hanne, System Engineer, Norway
Working online at my own pace works for me. I’m able to stop, pause, rewind, etc. It allows me the flexibility to work in my off hours, and not take time away from the office to come in person for the course. Jonne, Systems Engineer, USA
Online training – what you can expect
Studying our acclaimed MIM Foundation and MIM Advanced online, self-paced courses has many benefits. You can learn at your own pace, whenever you like and wherever you are. You save time by not having to travel to a training venue. And you save money on travel, accommodation and subsistence.
- You get 4 weeks to complete your course – this is plenty if you study for just a couple of hours a day.
- There’s fast and high quality support from an experienced tutor by email or Skype.
- You get access to the same excellent materials you would if you attended a classroom course, including perpetual access to a soft copy of the course manual.
- You can pause, rewind and fast forward lectures, lab demonstrations and quizzes as often as you like. Students love this – you can go over the material until the knowledge is really embedded in your brain.
- You will also have access to your own lab environment (Virtual Machine/VM).