Last week I was in The Netherlands, teaching our new 3-day Azure AD Connect Masterclass privately to a team of IT professionals from a medical education organization.
This is the first time we have presented our new Masterclass privately, and feedback was excellent.
A great course. It was good to learn privately as a team because we have the same questions about our shared environment. Folkert J
Excellent. The course manual, the labs and the teacher’s knowledge of the topic were much better than the average Microsoft courses. Hans de B
A great deep dive into Azure AD Connect. Ruud N
Why is training important for Azure AD Connect? Discover why! What do other students say? Read more feedback.
Private on-site training is a popular option, with good reason!
- We can be flexible with course dates – when’s good for you?
- We can pay special attention to parts of the course most relevant to your environment.
- Colleagues who train together can share information freely and focus on issues unique to their environment.
- Price! Private training often works out cheaper if you have 5 or more people to train. And as our instructor comes you, you’ll save on staff travel and accommodation expenses.
- Important IT staff stay close to their workplace in case they are needed for operational duties.
We decided to opt for a private on-site course because not only was it more cost effective, it allowed us to take the time and ask environment-specific questions about our unique installation. This was invaluable to our learning experience.
If you have a team to teach, no matter where you are in the world, our Azure AD Connect Masterclass can come to you.
If you’d like to find out more about private training, call us on UK +44 (0)1865 521200, or USA +1 425-577-6542, or email us.