Last week I was in The Netherlands, teaching our new 3-day Azure AD Connect Masterclass privately to a team of IT professionals from a medical organization.
This is the first time we have presented our new Masterclass privately, and feedback was excellent.
A great course. It was good to learn privately as a team because we have the same questions about our shared environment. Folkert J
Excellent. The course manual, the labs and the teacher’s knowledge of the topic were much better than the average Microsoft courses. Hans de B
A great deep dive into Azure AD Connect. Ruud N
Why is training important for Azure AD Connect? Discover why! What do other students say? Read more feedback.
Private on-site training is a popular option, with good reason!
- We can be flexible with course dates – when’s good for you?
- We can pay special attention to parts of the course most relevant to your environment.
- Colleagues who train together can share information freely and focus on issues unique to their environment.
- Price! Private training often works out cheaper if you have 5 or more people to train. And as our instructor comes you, you’ll save on staff travel and accommodation expenses.
- Important IT staff stay close to their workplace in case they are needed for operational duties.
We decided to opt for a private on-site course because not only was it more cost effective, it allowed us to take the time and ask environment-specific questions about our unique installation. This was invaluable to our learning experience.