I presented two webinars in April. Both aimed to help answer questions about moving away from Microsoft Identity Manager and finding the right solutions to do so successfully.
- At the first webinar a panel of identity experts (including me!) answered key questions frequently asked by our customers about moving from MIM to the cloud and modernizing identity management. Watch the webinar recording now.
- The second webinar I explored one of the tools that can aid in transitioning to the cloud – SoftwareIDM’s HyperSync Panel. Watch the webinar recording now.
WEBINAR 1: How to transition from MIM to the cloud? Ask the identity experts!
Moving to cloud-based modern identity management can help organizations safeguard access to company resources, increase IT efficiency, and align to a Zero Trust model. But how do you move from Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) to the cloud? Where do you start? Do you need a third-party tool? What are the questions keeping you up at night? This Q&A webinar was designed to help MIM customers identify their path to the cloud, based on timing, business requirements, existing infrastructure, and security exposure. (Did you read my Future of MIM blog?)
The panel of experts answering your questions was me and:
- Tim Watson, Senior Architect, Oxford Computer Group
- Jim Troyer, Delivery Manager and Senior Consultant, Oxford Computer Group
- Randy Robb, Principal Consultant, Oxford Computer Group
WEBINAR 2: After MIM… HyperSync Panel?
There are many tools that can add functionality to MIM, support migration away from MIM, or even replace MIM altogether. One of these is SoftwareIDM’s HyperSync Panel. In this webinar I examined SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel Suite, and in particular HyperSync Panel – cloud-based, Microsoft-friendly tools that can augment MIM now and perhaps, eventually, replace it altogether.
This webinar is for: IT professionals from large organizations for whom MIM is still an important part of the infrastructure, and are wondering what might be the options for after MIM.