10 out of 10! Custom MIM training course for UK university gets 100% 5-star reviews
Top marks for MIM private training…
Last month our legendary instructor Paul Captainino received 100% 5-star feedback from students on a Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) private course he taught in Ohio. Last week he taught a custom MIM training course privately to a team of 8 IT professionals at a prestigious UK university.
…our instructor’s done it again!
100% of students on the customized MIM course:
- Rated the course as 5-star training
- Rated Paul as an excellent instructor
- Would recommend private training
A MIM training course customized to meet the needs of our customer
Our customer did not want to cover all aspects of MIM as they would not be deploying them. We also knew that the IT professionals on the team we would be teaching would be starting the course with different levels of MIM knowledge. None of this was a problem! Because this was a private training session, we were able to tailor the course materials accordingly. We combined modules from our MIM Foundation and our MIM Advanced courses to provide all team members with precisely the level of training they needed.
Stuart, System Administrator, said:
Fantastic! We did a ‘Sync Service only’ course which involved part of the MIM Foundation and part of the MIM Advanced, course. Best tutor for a course I’ve ever attended. It is clear Paul really knows his stuff!
As it was a private course, just for our team, we felt more comfortable asking questions, and it was nice to do our training in a familiar environment.
Julian, Operations Officer Windows, said:
Excellent. The course was engaging and detailed, providing a good operational understanding of the product. Because we learned privately, as a team, we had personalized, targeted training.
Private on-site training in MIM – as well as Azure and PAM – is exceptionally popular.
As you’ve already seen we can devise customized course content to meet the needs of your deployment. Private training is also very flexible. We can send our instructor to you at a convenient place and time – wherever you are in the world! Or if you prefer, our instructor can train your team live in real time via Skype – a great option if your team is geographically dispersed.
- Your staff will love our private courses because it’s possible to discuss company-specific implementation issues, and to share ideas with the instructor (who is also an experienced consultant who has seen products working in real-world scenarios in organizations across the world and who can advise on best practice).
- Your budget-holders will love our private courses because, if you have more than 5 people to train, private courses usually work out cheaper than if you trained each staff member separately. And you’ll save on travel and accommodation costs too. Have a look at our guide prices for private training.
- Your senior managers will love our private courses because, if the training takes place on your premises, your IT staff are still available in case they’re suddenly required for operational duties. Private training is also excellent for team-building.
The feedback we receive from students about our private, on-site courses is consistently excellent – see what they have to say here.
If you’d like to find out more about private training, call us on UK +44 (0)1865 521200, or USA +1 425-577-6542, or email us.