Over the last few months, my colleague Andi Sheeka and I have been working with SoftwareIDM – an Oxford Computer Group partner – to develop a 5-day training course for their excellent Identity Panel product. Identity Panel provides a single interface for managing and monitoring identity data across all directories and databases, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Over 30 delegates attended the Identity Panel course in London in November
We designed the Identity Panel course to cover the needs of different audiences on different days – starting off with a high level overview and ending with deep dives into the rules engine (Identity Panel’s ‘programming language’) and using it to build reports and workflows.
We delivered the course in London, and more than 30 delegates (from the US, Poland, and Australia as well as the UK) attended for one or more days.
The course received great feedback…and so did the great night out that we were treated to by SoftwareIDM! It started at the London Eye, and I thought it would be fun to take a Christmas tree along for the ride!
Identity Panel training for OCG US consultants and architects
This week, OCG consultants and architects from across the US have been at our Bothell, WA headquarters for 4 days of in-depth training, discussion, and knowledge sharing about the latest and best identity and security technologies. I included a well-received follow-up session on Identity Panel.
What does Identity Panel offer?
Identity Panel provides tools that help with the deployment and testing of identity and access projects, as well as managing identity and access systems once in production. In particular, it provides comprehensive management and reporting for Microsoft’s synchronization tools (FIM, MIM, and AAD Connect).
It enables you to:
- Generate powerful reports on the status of and changes to identity data
- Get total visibility of identity and access data
- Track changes to users and groups over time
- Create workflows to automate operations and raise alets
- Streamline audit and compliance processes
- Secure any device, anywhere
And if you run Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM) or Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM), Identity Panel also enables you to:
- Reduce operational overheads through automation
- Generate reports and alerts on operational status
- Readily track and troubleshoot synchronization
- Maintain a complete and continuous history of identity and operational data