Instructor-led training - in the classroom or via Skype
Our courses are scheduled throughout the year at training venues in Oxford, UK and Redmond or Bothell, WA, USA.
Or, if you prefer, we can organize live instructor-led private training for you team at a venue of your choice,
- Expert tuition from a leading authority on the subject. All our instructors are experienced consultants as well as instructors and course writers, so you can be absolutely certain they know all the tips and tricks – they have used these products in real-world scenarios.
- Access to the OCT learning portal – From the start date of your course you’ll be able to access demos and quizzes, and for certain courses, video lectures and a VM.
- After the course – Depending on the course you choose, you’ll get extra time to access a range of resources after your training is complete.
- Access to a virtual machine environment for the duration of the course. For MIM courses, this can be extended for a month for a small fee.
- For those attending in person in the classroom, a hard copy and perpetual access to a soft copy of the course manual
- For those attending live in real time via Skype, perpetual access to a soft copy of the course manual.
- Course certificate. With your permission we can share this on LinkedIn so your connections can share your success!
In person in the classroom
There’s nothing quite like being in the classroom with an expert instructor! You can ask questions, clarify points, solve thorny issues, and discuss topics with your classmates.
But it may not be possible for you to get to our classrooms in Oxford or Washington state. And that’s why we have an awesome alternative:
Attend the class live via Skype from wherever you are
You can join our public, scheduled training course in real time from the comfort of your own desk. This is now a very popular option with students. You get all the benefits of an interactive experience with the instructor in real time, and there’s no transport or accommodation to arrange.
Our instructors are completely comfortable training students this way, and you won’t feel left out. In fact, you will probably find that you aren’t the only student attending the class by Skype. Read more about what it’s like to learn via Skype…
Public or private?
Contact us today! Call or email Mark Forbes, our Training Sales Manager.
In Europe, Middle East, or Asia Pacific call +44 (0)1865 521200, and in the Americas call +1 425-577-6542.
I thought the course was excellent, made very interesting by the enthusiasm of the instructor and his examples. The labs provided a good challenge by helping me to feel more confident going back to support our MIM deployment.
I really enjoyed the venue – and the provided lunch menu was lovely.