96% of students who have taken our MIM, PAM and Azure AD training courses in 2019 would recommend them to colleagues, and 94% rated their instructor as “excellent”.
And 100% of students of our Azure AD Connect Masterclas would recommend it!
The next dates for instructor-led training courses in Oxford, UK are:
- MIM Foundation training course: (classroom or via Skype – or online, self-paced anytime!)
- MIM Advanced training course: 10 (classroom or via Skype – or online, self-paced anytime!)
- MIM Expert training course: 8 – 11 October (classroom or via Skype)
- PAM in MIM training course: 8 November (classroom or via Skype)
- Azure AD Connect Masterclas(classroom or via Skype – or online, self-paced anytime!)
- John Craddock’s Identity Masterclass: 30 March – 3 April 2020 (classroom)
- NEW! Practical Machine Learning (this combines the two courses below): 25-29 November (classroom or via Skype)
- Part A – Introduction to Machine Learning, AI & Data Science with Azure ML: 25-26 November (classroom or via Skype)
- Part B – Intermediate Machine Learning in R, SQL Azure/Server, and Microsoft ML Server: 27-29 November (classroom or via Skype)
What recent students say
David C, Migration Specialist from the UK who attended our MIM Foundation course in the classroom, said:
I came to the course without any knowledge. But by the end of the course I am able to handle the MIM identity management with confidence!
Anthony G, Technical Consultant from Switzerland, who attended our MIM Advanced course live via Skype, said:
I enjoyed the course. We covered a lot of information. Overall I would highly recommend the course as it really covers a lot of MIM skills.
Faton S, Systems Engineer from Switzerland, who attended our MIM Expert course in the classroom, said:
The MIM Expert course was very important for me because we have a complex identity environment and now we can be much more effective at using MIM. Paul [the instructor] is, of course, the right guy teaching it! Always a pleasure…thank you!
Callum P, Identity & Access Management Specialist from the UK who attended our PAM course live via Skype, said:
Fantastic as always. Paul is an amazing teacher and really takes the time to help you understand inherently complex technologies. This is the first time I have attended a class ‘remotely’ via Skype. It’s a very nice and convenient way of learning.
Peter R, IT Service Manager from Belgium, who sat our Azure AD Connect Masterclass said:
Before the Azure AD Masterclass started I was wondering why it would take 3 days to talk about a small, free product … but it was amazing how many topics were in there! Really in-depth and technical.