Going back to our roots
When Oxford Computer Group was founded back in 1983, the name of the training division was Oxford Computer Training. Thirty-five years later, we are returning to it.
Why are we changing our name?
Changing our name from OCG Learning to Oxford Computer Training makes it clearer that we are part of the award-winning Oxford Computer Group family of companies, and that our specialist focus is training courses rather than consultancy solutions.
But our name is the only thing that’s different…
- I am still running the company as I’ve done since the very beginning, and the ownership structure is just the same.
- We will continue to offer industry-leading training courses on Identity and Security technologies from the Microsoft identity stack including MIM and Azure (now Microsoft Entra).
- We will continue to develop new training courses – for example our new Azure AD Connect Masterclass (now Microsoft Entra Connect).
- We remain 100% focused on getting awesome feedback from students.
- Our highly experienced and dedicated team of trainers and support staff is unchanged.
- We will continue to offer technical webinars focused on key topics e.g. John Craddock’s Identity Masterclass.
- We’re still part of the award-winning Oxford Computer Group family of companies.
As our French brothers and sisters might say: “plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose” – the more things change
Don’t miss out on new training courses and technical webinars
Want to make sure you hear the latest news about training courses and technical webinars on identity and security technologies? Sign up to receive occasional emails from us below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
KEEP in touch With OXFORD COMPUTER TRAINING