Learn how technologies such as Microsoft Entra Connect, Microsoft Identity Manager, and Saviynt can enable organizations to implement effective, integrated, and secure access controls across their cloud and on-premises assets, and to build a quality end-user experience.
Cloud computing, and user expectations of access from anywhere, have led to the breakdown of the corporate IT perimeter. Yet security is more important than ever, and organizations worldwide have to meet growing regulatory requirements.
Is it possible to have it all? Yes, through well-managed identity, effective access controls, automated governance controls, and a risk-based approach to security.
Note: This webinar was recorded before Microsoft rebranded Azure AD to Microsoft Entra ID. The learnings from the webinar are still useful and relevant.
In this webinar (broadcast in October 2018), Oxford Computer Group CEO Hugh Simpson-Wells draws on recent customer engagements to:
- Describe high-level business requirements, and the IT challenges that organizations are increasingly facing
- Demonstrate how technologies such as Azure AD Connect (now Microsoft Entra Connect), MIM, and Saviynt can be deployed to provide secure and effective solutions
You’ll benefit from this webinar recording if you:
- Have on-premises Active Directory and are considering deploying Azure Active Directory (Microsoft Entra ID)
- Have Office 365 (now Microsoft 365) and wish to integrate it with your on-premises Active Directory
- Have on-premises legacy applications that are not integrated with your users’ cloud experience
- Would like to learn why Identity and Access Management is more important than ever
The Masterclass goes into great detail about Microsoft Entra Connect, and includes information that is not found anywhere in the Microsoft documentation that I have seen so far.