A User’s Guide to MIM with Service Pack 1
MIM SP1 is here!
Microsoft Identity Manager Service Pack 1, MIM SP1, was released in September 2016. Its most visible highlight is the ability to use the MIM Portal across platforms – for the first time, browsers other than Internet Explorer are supported.
In this 30 minute webinar recording from October 2016, OCG CTO James Cowling covers the latest updates to MIM in SP1, including:
- an overview of the differences between FIM and MIM including Privileged Access Management (PAM), new clients, and new APIs
- the new capabilities of SP1 including support for SharePoint 2016 and Windows Server 2016
- more detail about PAM and tightened security
- a brief look at the bigger identity picture, including hybrid scenarios with Office 365
Want to know more about FIM, MIM and SP1?
- Read James’s blog FIM to MIM a user’s guide, updated for SP1
- Read James’s blog Microsoft Identity Manager – MIM – 2016 Service Pack 1