In this webinar recording, OCG Learning trainer and consultant Paul Captainino presents an overview of the essentials of Azure Active Directory.
Hosted by our friends at SMB Nation, Paul reveals some of Azure AD’s top features, and demonstrates how to enable them. Paul discusses:
• Activating Azure AD for O365
• Customizing Azure AD branding
• Single sign-on in a hybrid environment
• Launching end-user apps (MyApps)
• Multi-factor Authentication
• Overview of Azure Active Directory Domain Service
View the webinar below, and find out more about our industry-leading Azure AD training course here.
This webinar was first broadcast on 21 June 2017,