Thanks for taking the Azure AD Connect quiz.
If I had taken this quiz before I’d done the Azure AD Connect Masterclass, I have to admit I would have been guessing on most of the questions as it was a new subject to me. But doing the Masterclass definitely enabled me to answer the questions successfully. I got 95%, so nearly successful! Shaun M, Senior Consultant, UK
If you’d like to discover more about Azure AD Connect, we have some resources to help you:
- Register for our webinar on 30 October 2019 – How MIM and Azure AD Connect enable hybrid identity
- Watch this webinar recording to discover what’s beyond the Azure AD Connect wizard
- Watch this webinar recording to discover how to optimize your implementation of Azure AD Connect
- Read this blog – Azure AD Connect for hybrid identity – a summary guide
- Learn! Take our Azure AD Connect Masterclass! It’s a 3-day deep dive in the classroom, or you can study it online in your own time.
About the Azure AD Connect Masterclass
Written by an expert team including Andreas Kjellman (formerly MIM and Azure AD Connect Program Manager for Microsoft), and diving deep beyond the wizard, our Azure AD Connect Masterclass is the only comprehensive, structured training course for this complex and powerful technology.
It’s for architects and administrators responsible for connecting their on-premises Active Directory with an Azure Active Directory tenant who want to:
- Understand what Azure AD Connect can do beyond its ‘out-of-the-box’ form and investigate its many additional capabilities
- Learn how to configure and maintain it, and which configurations are supported
An awesome course. Although I have many years’ experience working with Microsoft synchronization technologies, there was something new and unexpected at every turn, that made the journey all the more worthwhile.
There is so much more to Azure AD Connect that meets the eye or is covered in Microsoft documentation! This Masterclass effortlessly strips away Azure AD Connect’s veneer of simplicity to explore and demonstrate important technical details. Chris C, Consultant, Australia 2019