How MIM and Azure AD Connect enable hybrid identity
In this recording, Hugh Simpson-Wells (CEO, Oxford Computer Training) explained why MIM and Azure AD Connect are as important as ever as cloud enablers. He asked:
- Why so many organizations are installing MIM for the first time as part of their cloud identity strategy.
- Is it really still necessary to have two on-premises synchronisation engines – MIM and Azure AD Connect – to support Office 365 workloads? Why might you still need MIM and Azure AD Connect?
- Does AD FS still have a place alongside Azure AD Connect?
- When will you be able to turn off MIM? When will you be able to turn off Azure AD Connect?
In this webinar, our panel of experts asked: What are the differences between MIM and Azure AD Connect? Lots! They discussed different mechanisms for backup, restore and disaster recovery, the configuration of high availability and the one of the most profound differences – the synchronization model. Azure AD Connect has declarative rules, and an entirely different mechanism for joining, provisioning and deprovisioning.
Presented by Andreas Kjellman (formerly MIM and Azure AD Connect Program Manager for Microsoft), Jimmy Andersson (MVP Enterprise Mobility), Hugh Simpson-Wells (CEO, Oxford Computer Training) and James Cowling (CTO, Oxford Computer Training).
Azure AD Connect does a lot “out-of-the-box” but there’s so much more it can do! In this webinar, four experts answered more than 30 questions about what’s beyond the wizard and will be of immense value to anyone thinking of implementing Azure AD Connect, or who has already done so in an “out-of-the-box”.
Presented by as above.
This webinar explores the best Azure AD authentication options for your cloud-, hybrid-users and applications. In Azure AD, cloud fault tolerance, scalability and enhanced security are built-in, but:
- Are you using the best authentication options for your cloud-only and hybrid users?
- Are you using single-sign-on (SSO) for all your applications and services?
- Do you know how to strengthen your security through the use of multi-factor authentication, self-service password reset, banned password detection, and conditional access?
Presented by John Craddock, MVP, international speaker, and identity guru.