Our Azure AD Connect Masterclass is proving very popular as a private, on-site training course, most recently for universities.
Earlier this month, our legendary instructor Paul Captainino taught the Azure AD Connect Masterclass to 6 IT staff at a university in Ireland. And this week he’s in the US Virgin Islands to teach the course to another team of university IT professionals.
Private training courses – customers keep coming back for more!
The Azure AD Connect Masterclass is the third private course we have run for our university customer in Ireland. Previously Paul had presented our MIM Foundation and MIM Advanced courses. And the Azure AD Connect Masterclass is the second private, on-site course Paul has presented for our university customer in the US Virgin Islands, following a successful on-site MIM Foundation course in 2017.
How did delegates on the Azure AD Connect Masterclass in Ireland rate the course and our instructor Paul?
- 100% gave the course 5* out of 5
- 100% rated Paul as “excellent”
Noel, Senior IT Technologist, said:
Excellent instructor. Very good in-depth training on the product. The labs worked well.
Andy, Enterprise Architecture Manager, said:
Excellent knowledge of the subject matter and a good teacher.
Mark, Systems and Network Administrator, said:
Very informative course – a lot of material to cover in a short time but Paul (the instructor) was very knowledgeable and was able to explain complex items very clearly.
Why book a private Azure AD Connect Masterclass?
Written by an expert team including Andreas Kjellman (formerly MIM and Azure AD Connect Program Manager for Microsoft), and diving deep beyond the wizard, our Azure AD Connect Masterclass is the only comprehensive, structured training course for this complex and powerful technology.
Typically a range of IT staff within organizations need to understand how Azure AD Connect works and how to make the most of its capabilities. And, if you have a team to train, private training is cost effective, flexible and effective.
- Convenience: Our instructor can come to you, or train your team remotely via Skype, at a time that’s convenient to you. And team members are on-site in case of operational need.
- Company-specific discussions: Delegates can discuss specific details and issues relating to company infrastructure and processes with our expert instructor as well as with their colleagues.
- Cost and time savings: As there’s no need to travel, private courses save time as well as money.
If you’d like to arrange a private course – on-site or by Skype – call us on UK +44 (0)1865 521200, or USA +1 425-577-6542, or email us.