Popular instructor Paul Captainino presents Oxford Computer Training’s 5-star rated MIM, PAM, Azure AD and Azure AD Connect training courses in Central European Time. Can you join him and a small group of students via Teams? There are no cancellation fees on Oxford Computer Training’s courses for bookings before 31 October 2021.
Feedback for our training courses is consistently excellent, and more than 95% of recent students who have attended courses via Teams said they would recommend them to colleagues. Read what they say.
Upcoming Oxford Computer Training course dates via Teams – no cancellation fees on the following courses for bookings before 31 October 2021!
- MIM Foundation training course:
- MIM Advanced training course: 24 – 27 January 2022
- MIM Expert training course: 4 – 7 January 2022
- PAM in MIM training course: 10 December
- Azure AD Connect Masterclass: 20 – 22 December
- Azure AD Identity and Security training course: 6 – 9 December
John Craddock’s Microsoft Identity Masterclass via Zoom
John’s next Microsoft Identity Masterclass in Central European time will take place in March 2022 (exact dates to be confirmed). This is an immensely popular course, so please book early. See cancellation fees policy.
The move to Zoom hasn’t altered student feedback and the stellar 5* reviews continue…
In my roughly 20+ years in the IT industry, this was by far the best class I have taken. Not only did the class meet my expectations, it far exceeded it. Steve, Senior Server Engineer, US (he got up very early each day to attend John’s Masterclass in Central European time!)
The Masterclass is excellent. It is the most in-depth content related to the management of identity in the Microsoft arena that I have seen around. I am very satisfied. Giovanni, IT Consultant, UK
Which of our highly recommended courses will you take?
Any questions? Please call me on +44 (0)1865 521200 or +1 425-577-6542, or email me.
- Cancellations made in the two weeks before class will be fully invoiced.
- Cancellations made during weeks 3 and 4 before the class will be invoiced at 50%.
- Cancellations 4 weeks and more ahead of the class will be refunded.