Oxford Computer Group UK consulting services now available
We’re delighted to have relaunched Oxford Computer Group UK, a sister company to Oxford Computer Training.
It’s part of the OCG global family of companies which has an unrivalled and long-standing international reputation for expertise in identity and access management.
Visit OXFORD COMPUTER GROUP UK
Since we launched TrainingPlus in 2019, we have received numerous requests from clients to provide a more comprehensive consulting offering. Our expert team now offers a full range of identity management consulting services to organizations in the UK and beyond.
We are in the unique position of being able to offer customers an integrated, end-to-end package of consulting, training and mentoring services, tailored to their needs.
Pictured L to R: Andi Sheeka, James Cowling, Kathryn Bailey, Hugh Simpson-Wells, Shaun McCann, Mark Hancock, Mark Forbes, Jane Tomlinson, Moth Clark
We can help you:
- with support and enhancements to MIM, advise on alternatives, and facilitate your journey to the cloud
- reduce costs through an efficient and effective identity management platform using hybrid AD, providing a single foundation for all core identity services
- manage digital identities simply and swiftly by synchronizing enterprise systems, on-premises and in the cloud
- enhance security and ensure compliance through privileged identity management, conditional access controls, and other just-in-time solutions
- extend your identity solutions with SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel Suite
- and much more!