Over the last 12 months, our expert trainers have presented more than 15 private training courses to customers in 5+ countries. Last week our legendary instructor Paul Captainino was in Finland teaching our MIM Advanced course to a group of 6 students from a global professional services company.
As usual, feedback about the course and instructor was fantastic. All students said they were “very happy” with the training, and rated Paul as “excellent”.
I learned a lot of new things, and Paul is simply the best instructor in the world…Thanks Paul. Simply awesome.
Professionally led course with expertise-driven content. Paul was excellent and easy to talk to, and had a welcoming attitude towards questions.
The course was very informative and I really liked the labs as I learn better when doing it myself. Paul is a great teacher.
Private on-site training – in Azure and PAM as well as MIM – is proving more and more popular. Why?
- Flexibility – we can schedule courses according to your requirements
- Tailored content – we can focus on sections of the course that are most relevant to your needs
- Detailed peer-to-peer discussion – colleagues training together can discuss company-specific implementation issues
- Cost savings – private courses work out cheaper if you want to train more than five delegates, and you save on travel and accommodation costs too
- Staff availability – valuable IT staff are on-site in case they are needed for operational duties
We decided to opt for the private on-site course because not only was it more cost effective, it allowed us to take the time and ask environment-specific questions about MIM and our unique installation. This was invaluable to our learning experience.
What do students say about our private, on-site MIM, PAM and Azure training courses?
Feedback from students about our private, on-site courses is consistently excellent – see what they have to say here.