We have three Microsoft Azure AD courses – which is the best for you?
Available as 3-day of live training via Teams as an instructor-led public, a private course (our instructor trains your team), and as an online, self-paced course. You’ll learn:
- How Azure AD Connect works and how it should be configured and maintained
- Installation and configuration using the wizard
- Multi-forest configuration and the configuration of single sign-on, and much more.
The course was very in-depth. It had end-to-end coverage including a lot of things I wasn’t aware it could do…It’s going to help me straight away so it’s an immediate return on investment. Gurdip, Sharepoint Administrator, UK
Excellent. The course manual, the labs and the teacher’s knowledge of the topic were much better than the average Microsoft course. Hans, System Admin, Netherlands
The content of our highly practical Azure AD Connect video training series is the same as the Masterclass! It’s packed with demonstrations of live environments, and step-by-step guidance on essential topics. Available on-demand,and module by module. Try a free taster video!
The Identity Masterclass with John Craddock dives deeply into detail.
Available as live instructor-led course via Zoom, and as a private course, John will train your team together. In 5 days John takes you through:
- Authentication protocols
- Azure AD, PowerShell and graph APIs
- Hybrid considerations: web app proxy, pass-through authentication and AD FS
- Working with SaaS, WS-federation, OAuth2.0 apps, and claims-aware apps
- Enabling B2B and B2C
An epic week. Can’t tell you how many years I’ve wanted to do something like this… Hands down the best course I’ve ever attended. If you work in the identity industry and you’re somewhat aligned to Microsoft Azure, do yourself a favour and get yourself on this course! Gavin, Service Owner, UK
Our Azure AD Identity and Security training course
Three days of training, available as live instructor-led course via Teams, and as a private course. You’ll learn:
- Extending AD into the cloud
- Enabling O365, protecting cloud identities and data using identity protection, conditional access and information protection
- Group management, self-service, and the Myapps portal
This was, by FAR, the best training I’ve received in years! I learned so much from working through the labs. The instructor’s training style was perfect. He was, in short, remarkable. I cannot say enough kind things. Eowyn, Senior Messaging Systems Engineer, US
So which is it to be? The Azure AD Connect Masterclass, the Azure AD Identity and Security training or the deep dive Identity Masterclass? If you’re in any doubt which is the best course for you, call us or email us, I’ll be happy to help.