How can new machine learning technologies enhance identity management and IT security?
In this video, Data Science expert Rafal Lukawiecki (Founder of Project Botticelli) and I discuss how new machine learning technologies can be used to enhance identity-driven security.
We address the following questions and more in the video, and we hope you will join us for a live Q&A session on 2 October.
- New tools for anomaly detection and threat prediction
- The challenge of false positives
- The security arms race and adversarial machine learning – how improvements in machine learning benefit the bad guys as well as the good guys
- The abuse of our privacy and our data by organizations
- The role that governments play
- The expense of making systems both secure and convenient
- Potential social consequences as we move from imperfect passwords and passports to (inevitably) also imperfect machine learning based systems
- Who would benefit from learning about such areas, and where to start
Any questions? Join us for a live Q&A session
Rafal and I will continue the discussion and answer your questions which you can ask in advance here.
DATE Wednesday 2 October 2019
TIME 7am Pacific | 3pm UK | 4pm Western Europe
DURATION 45 minutes
This session is suitable for IT professionals, DBAs, security experts, architects, organizational IT decision makers, and anyone interested in machine learning from a practical perspective.
Want to learn more about Data Science and Machine Learning? New training courses!
We are hosting Rafal’s Practical Machine Learning, AI & Data Science on Azure ML/Server and Azure SQL/Server in Oxford, UK, in November 2019. Join us live in the classroom or live via Skype.