How can new machine learning technologies enhance identity management and IT security?
In this video, Data Science expert Rafal Lukawiecki (Founder of Project Botticelli) and I discuss how new machine learning technologies can be used to enhance identity-driven security.
We address the following questions and more in the video.
- New tools for anomaly detection and threat prediction
- The challenge of false positives
- The security arms race and adversarial machine learning – how improvements in machine learning benefit the bad guys as well as the good guys
- The abuse of our privacy and our data by organizations
- The role that governments play
- The expense of making systems both secure and convenient
- Potential social consequences as we move from imperfect passwords and passports to (inevitably) also imperfect machine learning based systems
- Who would benefit from learning about such areas, and where to start
Want to learn more about Data Science and Machine Learning? New training courses!
We are hosting Rafal’s Practical Machine Learning, AI & Data Science on Azure ML/Server and Azure SQL/Server in Oxford, UK, in November 2019. Join us live in the classroom or live via Skype.