Business Development Manager
This job is now filled. Do not apply.
Are you an experienced sales professional interested in selling top quality IT training courses to a worldwide market?
Do you have a successful track record in B2B sales? Do you enjoy spotting new opportunities and developing long-term relationships with existing customers? Would you like to work primarily from home as part of a small, expanding team? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Oxford Computer Training was established in 1983, and for the last 13 years we have focused on Microsoft identity technologies, training over 6,000 IT professionals in 6 continents.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our courses and instructors, the excellent relationships we build with our customers, and our happy and motivated team.
We are now expanding, and would like to hear from proactive and highly motivated sales professionals – ideally with knowledge and experience of IT – who can help us increase sales of our training courses through dedication, persistence and good humour.
Salary and benefits
- 60k OTE comprised of a basic salary of up to £25k per annum (depending on skills and experience) + uncapped commission
- Generous annual leave and pension arrangements
- The opportunity to work from home
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Proven track record in meeting B2B sales targets, effective pipeline and account management, and new business development
- Strong commercial awareness
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence and ambition
- Experience in selling IT services
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Experience of using a CRM system (ideally Hubspot)
- Experience of using LinkedIn to build new contacts and generate sales
Duties and responsibilities
- Present accurate forecasts based on effective pipeline management and record-keeping
- Identify and develop new contacts and business opportunities
- Build effective customer relationships
- Develop marketing leads using email and telephone
- Maintain customer relationships during and after course delivery (attending training venues if geographically convenient)
- Prepare and follow up sales quotations
- Liaise closely and proactively with marketing to generate ideas for new campaigns and initiatives
- Attend regular team meetings to ensure effective co-ordination
How to apply
Please include a CV and covering letter by close of business on Monday 3 December 2018.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work within the UK.