Learn how technologies such as Azure AD Connect, Microsoft Identity Manager, and Saviynt can enable organizations to implement effective, integrated and secure access controls across their cloud and on-premises assets, and to build a quality end-user experience.
Cloud computing, and user expectations of access from anywhere, have led to the breakdown of the corporate IT perimeter. Yet security is more important than ever, and organizations worldwide have to meet growing regulatory requirements.
Is it possible to have it all? Yes, through well managed identity, effective access controls, automated governance controls, and a risk-based approach to security.
Oxford Computer Group has extensive experience of designing and implementing innovative solutions that enable organizations of all sizes to: reap the benefits of cloud computing (such as simplicity, flexibility, and cost effectiveness); protect legacy, on-premises investments on which their business depends; and provide a seamless and secure user experience.
In this webinar, Oxford Computer Group CEO Hugh Simpson-Wells will draw on recent customer engagements to:
- Describe high-level business requirements, and the IT challenges that organizations are increasingly facing
- Demonstrate how technologies such as Azure AD Connect, MIM and Saviynt can be deployed to provide secure and effective solutions
You’ll benefit from this webinar if you:
- Have on-premises Active Directory and are considering deploying Azure Active Directory
- Have Office 365 and wish to integrate it with your on-premises Active Directory
- Have on-premises legacy applications that are not integrated with your users’ cloud experience
- Would like to learn why Identity and Access Management is more important than ever
DATE Thursday, 4 October 2018
TIME 9am Pacific | 12pm Eastern | 5pm UK | 6pm Western Europe
DURATION 45 minutes
Can’t make the live webinar broadcast? Don’t miss out – sign up anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording!